Scars on the face are basically the reflection of what a person have suffered. But, for a woman these may become the reason of losing confidence. Face is the first thing, anyone would see in you when meeting you. Hence, a naturally glowing face is what a lady demands. Blackheads is one of the worst things on the face, mostly on the nose. Blackheads on nose not just make you go down, but also spoils the look of the entire face by removing all the glow. How do you manage to get rid of blackheads naturally? I am sharing mine in this article and you can share your ways in the comment box below!
Blackheads are type of pimples with no skin on them and are therefore seen on the face. They are exposed to the air where the top layer turns darkish black color. Cleaning out the pores is all you have to go to get rid of blackheads naturally.
Ways to get rid of blackheads naturally
Blackheads do occur when the pores become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells. These are caused by dirt and scrubbing is not always the good way to remove blackheads. In order to get rid of blackheads on nose, follow 5 effective ways as below;
1- Apply egg white mask
Being rich in nutrients, egg whites are best for almost every skin type. Egg white mask forms an easy mask which tightens the pores temporarily and reduce chances of future blackheads. This is a little less drying mask than any other home remedies to get rid of blackheads naturally.
How to do?
- Take an egg and separate the egg white from an egg yolk. Now, wash your face, pat dry and apply the egg white over the skin that contains blackheads.
- Then take a strip of tissue and place it over. Let the first layer dry and apply the egg white again over the tissue and apply another strip of a tissue. (Do this 3 to 4 times).
- Wait for it to dry and peel off when the skin feels tight. Remove the residue and gently wash off the face and moisturize.
2- Cinnamon and honey
Together cinnamon and honey makes a perfect combination to get rid of blackheads naturally. Honey acts as an adhesive that has the power to pull out anything by clogging the pores. The anti-bacterial properties of honey do not allow the bacteria to cause acne that can be considered as a bonus for blackheads. Cinnamon added to honey improves blood circulation that increases the flow of blood and offers smoothness to the skin. Thereby, making it more glowing and healthier.
How to do?
- Mix 1tsp of raw honey and 1tsp of cinnamon powder. Make a paste and apply on the affected area. Now, press the area with the clean cotton strip and let it rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Wash off the face and apply your daily moisturizer.
3- Water treatment
Masks to get rid of blackheads naturally cannot be used regularly, but twice a week. Meanwhile, you can go with this effective method to treat blackheads. This method includes washing face twice a day with water and patting dry with a clean towel. Apply moisturizer to cover all the pores open.
4- Baking soda
Where at one side, baking soda dries out the skin, it also goes well with removing blackheads fast. It is an inexpensive way to exfoliate occasionally and remove clogged pores.
How to do?
- Take a teaspoon full of baking soda and make a paste using water. Now form a thick layer on the affected area and gently massage. Let it rest for 5 minutes and wash off the face. Now apply moisturizer after patting it dry.
Steam is the best way to get pores open and be cleaned. It soften the skin and allows one to clear out all the blackheads using a blackhead removing stick.
How to do?
- In a bowl, get hot boiling water. Wrap your head with a towel leaning your face towards the bowl. Steam out for 5 to 10 minutes and clean the skin. Moisturize!
Removing blackheads have become challenging due to the increased pollution in the society. Other than the natural remedies mentioned above, black mask is going viral these days. But, not so effective. Feel free to share your applied home remedies to get rid of blackheads fast in the comment box below.