When your hair follicles get clogged, small black bumps on the surface of your skin appear. These black bumps are blackheads. These are black due not to dirt, which happens when your clogged pores are exposed to air. Blackheads on nose are found mostly on every skin type, which is hard to tackle. Here in this article, I tried to solve your problem. You don’t have to go saloon, especially for blackheads on nose.
8 surprising ways to get rid of blackheads on nose
Tomatoes are known best for skin and especially to treat blackheads. This remedy is quite cheaper and always available in your kitchen. For this mask, you just have to do nothing but to arrange a tomato!
- You need a medium size tomato
- Mash these tomatoes with fork or even with your hand.
- Now apply this mask to your face or over your blackheads.
- Rub it properly for 2 minutes like scrub.
- Then Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash it off.
If you want your dry skin to be soft and smooth, you should add some extra virgin olive oil in this tomato mask. For oily skin do not add olive oil and for normal skin you have both the choices.
Baking Soda and Water
Baking soda is a good ingredient to treat blackheads. The small granules present in baking soda work naturally to remove anything clogging your skin pores.
- For this remedy you only need some baking soda, and fresh water.
- Make a paste by combining water with baking soda.
- The paste should be thick, but spreadable.
- In a circular motion, massage the paste into your skin.
- Now rinse thoroughly with fresh and a little cold water.
- Finally, you pat dry your face and use a moisturizer.
If you have normal skin, do this after every 15 days. If you have oily skin, you can use it after every week. People with dry skin, do not use this remedy.
Sugar and Olive Oil Works
Olive oil is used as a home remedy for many problems related to your health. It will also work to remove blackhead. To make a mixture of olive oil with sugar, you need to follow the following steps;
- You have to arrange 1 teaspoon of sugar as well as one teaspoon of olive oil to make a mask
- Mix both olive oil and sugar and make a fine mask.
- Now rub it onto your blackheads.
- Do this rubbing for 1 minute.
- After that wash your face with clean water and pat dry.
- Avoid rubbing, if you have acne problems
- You can also add lemon juice for the best result.
Use Oatmeal and Yogurt Mask
Oatmeal and yogurt mixture is incredible for keeping your skin free of blackheads. When you will use this magical mask, it will give you instant result!
- To make this mask you need, one tablespoon of oats, three tablespoons of yogurt. Yogurt should be plain.
- You can also use 1 or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in additional. If lemon is not available, skip it.
- Combine all to make a fine mask.
- Now apply the mask to your whole face or even the infected area.
- Leave this mask for a couple of minutes.
- After 10 minutes wash your face with cold water.
Toothpaste and Salt
Toothpaste and salt solution give fastest result and allow you to get rid of blackheads very soon. This remedy is very simple to use. You can just do is,
- Wash your face using mild face wash.
- Now take 1tsp of salt and some toothpaste. Remember to use ordinary salt not sea salt
- Combine them both and make a mixture.
- Now carefully apply this paste to your skin and rub it for one minute.
- With the clean and warm water, wash your face and see the instant result.
Honey and Milk Pore Strips
Milk and honey have some beneficial properties for skin and both of them are best to remove blackheads fast. Milk contains lactic acid that can keep your skin soft, and honey has antibacterial ingredients.
- For this remedy, you need to have 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, and clean strip of cotton.
- First you do is, take the milk and honey and mix together.
- Now heat the mix for 5-10 seconds in a microwave until they form as a paste.
- Apply the paste over your skin, but first let the temperature becomes comfortable to use.
- Put a strip of clean and dry cotton onto your mask.
- Leave and Let the paste dry.
- When get dried, peel the strip and rinse your face with cold water.
For the best result, It is good to wait at least for 20 minutes after applying the paste over your skin and let this mask to dry properly.
Egg White Mask
To get rid of blackheads, you should try egg white mask. This is an easy mask remedy that can be prepared at your home quickly. Egg White will not only remove your current blackheads, but also reduce the chances of future blackheads. This is because It tighten the pores of your face. Egg white is rich with much necessary nutrition and less drying.
- For this mask, you need to have just an egg, clean towel, small bowl and some pieces of facial tissue.
- Now break the egg and separate the white from the yolk first.
- Then wash and pat dry your face.
- Now apply the thin egg’s white layer over blackheads on nose.
- Now place a strip of tissue over the thin layer, then press it very gently.
- Carefully apply this method again for the second and third time, when the first layer will get dry. Again let the mask dry properly.
- When all the layers are done, it will make you feel tighten in the skin.
- When get dry, peel the tissue layers, and gently wash it and pat dry
Apply layers 3 to 5 times. But, before placing the next layer, you have to make sure that each of the layers is enough dry. This method will not work properly, if the layers are not enough dry, .
We all know that blackheads are caused by clogged, open and pores that react to oxygen. Shrinking skin’s pores is the best method to get rid of blackheads fast. Lemon juice is an essential astringent and will do this job properly.
- For this Remedy, you need to have 1 lemon, a small bottle and cotton balls.
- Before you start, clean your face and then pat dry.
- Now take the lemon and squeeze the lemon juice into a small bottle.
- This remedy should be used at night for the better and visible result. Before going to bed take a small cotton ball and dampen it into lemon juice.
- Apply it to your affected areas, especially on nose.
- In the morning rinse your face with water, and apply moisturizer.
- You can store the rest of the juice in a refrigerator up to a week.
Want to share any other remedy? Feel free to do so in the comment box below!