Every woman desires to have healthy, shiny and beautiful hairs, but the problem is how? Do you know your hair serves a valuable biological purpose. It helps regulate body temperature and keeps your head warm. Hair like nails is an extension of your epidermis, the outer layer of your skin. It is composed of protein. The typical hair cell stays with you for three to five years until it falls or grows out, but mostly It gets replaced. Hence, hair care tips are a must to learn tips.
This article shares some natural hair care tips without spending lot of time, money, and energy. With the help of these hair growth tips, you can keep your hair shiny, healthy, and beautiful everyday.
Also Read: Stock vs Broth
Ready to learn? Read below!
Natural Hair Care Tips
- Give your hair an oil massage regularly and avoid daily wash with shampoo.
- Certain colors can give an illusion of more volume when added to the right layers and sections as highlights. Find a stylist who is good with highlights and get your hair highlighted to add volume.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb for your hair. Once your hair gets dry, start combing your hair from the bottom, and then work up gradually. This will prevent unnecessary hair fall. Pulling the hair carelessly and constantly will lead to physical harm to your hair.
- Brushing your hair twice a day is another tip for healthy hair. Remember to brush before bedtime. This will ensure that blood circulation to the scalp while you are asleep.
- Every six to eight weeks, trim down the lower portion of your hair. It ensures that the damage is minimum and this promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- Do not use too much hair spray or moose as it can weigh down your hair.
- To protect your hairs against split ends, avoid rubbing your hair with the towel after bath. Just wrap your wet hair gently in a towel and let the cotton absorb the moisture for a few minutes.
- After each shower check the drain for the amount of hair you lost. Losing from 50 to 200 hair a day is normal. But if that amount starts increasing, immediately consult your doctor. May be your scalp has an infection or you may have a nutritional deficiency.
Also Visit: Mehendi Designs
- Do not comb your hair directly after bath. This is because hair is most susceptible to damage when wet.
- For people with gray hair, should use blue-colored shampoo. The reason behind is that, by nature of its light color, gray hair gets duller, dirtier and drier than darker shades. This is why, it is so important to shampoo and condition it daily.
- For instant highlights, use gold-hued eye shadow to your hair with an ordinary makeup sponge.
- In cold weather, use a humidifier at night in your bedroom. Your home heating probably keeps the air very dry, which can possibly dry out your hair.
- Shampoo your roots only and then apply conditioner to just your ends and rinse. This heels to keep your hair bouncy and healthy.
- If you usually wear your hair in a ponytail take it out for few hours in a day. It will give your hair a break.
- Do not pull your hair back too tightly while making a braid or any other hairstyle. It will break your hair from roots.
- Do not sleep with any sort of accessories in your hair.
- While swimming. comb conditioner through your hair before hitting the pool to protect it from harsh chemicals.
- Use moisturizing conditioner two to three times a week to combat fine, thin hair.
- You should use a shampoo (ayurvedic shampoo) that’s gentle enough for everyday use.
- Avocados are rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals. Use of avocado for one month makes your hair healthy and restore luster to your hair. All you have to do, mash a ripe avocado with one egg and apply to wet hair and leave on for at least 20 minutes, Then rinse it off with normal tap water several times.
- Apple cider vinegar is also best for your hair. Take a part of apple cider vinegar and two parts of very warm water to help balance the pH level of your scalp. Now simply pour the vinegar mixture onto your hair and massage it into your scalp. Let it dry for a few minutes. Wash hair as usual. It may be smelly, but it works.
- Simply mix one egg with a small amount of shampoo. Apply to your hair for five minutes and rinse well. This mixture helps to enhance protein in your hair.
- One of the tips for healthy hair is making your hair conditioner at home. Take 2 ounces olive oil and 2 ounces aloe vera gel with 6 drops each of rosemary and sandalwood essential oils. Mix together these ingredients and keep it in your empty shampoo bottle.Olive oil is an emollient, aloe vera hydrates and rosemary make hairs soft and healthy.
- Flaxseed oil three times a day is also one of the best hair growth tip. This oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids like gamma-linolenic acid that keeps hair moisturized.
- Vitamin C adds subtle streaks to your hair without adding damage. Squeeze some lemon juice on your hair before heading into the sun. Make use of shampoos and styling products that contain citrus fruits.
- Take honey and alum in equal amount and combine both the ingredients into a thick paste. Now paint the mixture on with your fingertips and sit in the sun for 45 minutes. Rinse your hair when gets dry and shampoo.
- Bath your hair in botanical oils like olive, jojoba, and sweet almond oils are all wonderful elixirs for hair. Coconut oil works wonder if your hair is thick and heavy. Dampen your hair and apply small amounts of the botanical oil. Cover with warm towel for half an hour. Now, rinse and shampoo.
- Mix few drops of sandalwood oil with few drops of olive or jojoba oil. Rub the mixture between your palms, then smooth it through the ends of your hair for instant sleekness and way to instantly curb and condition brittle, flyaway hair. You can also squirt a few drops of hand lotion in your palm and smooth it through your hair.
- If you use hair gel, mix few drops of your favorite fragrance into your hair gel before applying.
- Make your ordinary shampoo into a herbal. For this, dilute an eight-ounce bottle of shampoo by half with water and add about 20 drops of essential oil of lavender.
These are some effective hair care tips in 2017 that you can follow. Want to share some remedies?